This is a piece that started as a short story, but quickly morphed into a list, one thought flowing into the next. I write it as a reminder to myself—perhaps it will help you too.
- Each and every one of us has a purpose in this lifetime.
- Our first great task in life is to uncover it.
- This is not as easy as it sounds, but know that help is available to find it.
- How do you get this help? You ask. Who do you ask? The Universal Mind who some know by the name of God.
- Sometimes your purpose will immediately become clear. Other times, you’ll have to wait, watch and listen.
- Look for cues and signs and use your intuition to guide you.
- Know this: Your purpose will never be solely for your own personal gain, it will always be for the good of others.
- But also know that when you bring happiness to others, you can’t help but bring it to yourself.
- You can only achieve your purpose if there is love in your heart.
- Love, and belief in yourself, can move mountains and make all things possible.
- Sometimes your purpose is a one-shot deal and you will move from one purpose to another and another.
- Other times your purpose is a solitary life-long work.
To be continued.